Sunday, March 19, 2006

Keep On Walking ...

I love the BIG citys, I see in them life, after every corner adventure awaits to be challenged; some of us see around the corner death, but what a pity for those who are afraid of it; because they prefer to sit and watch the news, instead of becoming a part of those news.

Diversity it’s all I want, no one will discover his true self by listening to others, reading stories that others shear! We need to go out there and live, try to be the best and learn from every situation, from every people!
Maybe your first step in to the BIG world will be painful like the time you first learn how to walk, but keep on walking advancing to the next level, and never stop because it worth it!
PS: Feeding the animals, cutting the grass, reading, and other little place activities are very good if you always have something to learn from them, and if this things doesn’t become a routine ... so I like big cities, but I like to visit small towns to ... if I think better, I could say that I like everything that keeps me walking.

No comments: